The Big Muddy Blues Festival is St. Louis’ largest Blues festival, with 24 renowned acts + more to be announced from across the nation and around St. Louis, filling three stages on historic Laclede’s Landing, August 30 and 31, 2014. This year, Big Muddy not only has more national, regional and local artists, the festival also offers a wider variety of artists than recent years. Festival goers will experience a full range of Blues styles, from Louisiana, Chicago, St. Louis and more throughout the newly rebuilt cobblestone streets of the Landing.
National, regional and local acts in 2014 will include:
Saturday, August 30th
- 4:30 p.m. Steve Scorfina’s Soul Steel
- 6:30 p.m. Nashville, TN artist Goodbye June
- 8:30 p.m. Chicago, IL. artist Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials
- 10:30 p.m. Kansas City, MO. artist Samantha Fish
- 3 p.m. Hudson and the HooDoo Cats
- 5 p.m. Melissa Neels
- 7 p.m. Everett Dean
- 9 p.m. Trip Daddy’s
- 3 p.m. Miss Jubilee & the Humdingers
- 5 p.m. Eugene Johnson & Co.
- 7:30 p.m. Billy Barnett Blues Band
- 9:30 p.m. Atlanta, GA artist Tinsley Ellis
Sunday, August 31st
- 3 p.m. The Brothers
- 5:30 p.m. Kim Massie
- 8 p.m. Baton Rouge, LA artist “American Bluesman” Kenny Neal
- 10 p.m. Houston, TX artist Guitar Shorty
- 3 p.m. Wrath of Khan
- 5 p.m. Tony Campanella
- 7:30 p.m. Steve Pecaro
- 9:30 p.m. Marsha Evans and the Coalition
- 3 p.m. Blue Bayou (Tribute to Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville)
- 5 p.m. Tommy Halloran’s Guerilla Swing
- 7 p.m. Big Mike
- 9 p.m. Tupelo, MS young artists Homemade Jamz Blues Band
In total, this stellar line up of 24 acts + more to be announced, lighting up three stages, will offer St. Louis a weekend full of all things Blues. Big Muddy will take place from 3 p.m. to midnight. Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31 on Laclede’s Landing. The Main Stage will be located at North 1st & Lucas, the Lucas Stage will be located at North 2nd & Lucas St., and the Morgan Stage will be located at North 2nd & Morgan St.
The Morgan and Lucas stages are both free, while Main Stage tickets will be $10 General Admission (Chairs welcome, sorry no umbrellas or tents), $50 for a single day VIP (Seat in the VIP area right in front of the stage, premium open bar, festival t-shirt), and $90 for two-day VIP per person.
Parking ranges from $10 to $20 in public garages throughout the Landing. More information on what to bring, transportation, concert times and ticket prices can be found at www.bigmuddybluesfestival.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BigMuddyBluesFestival or on Twitter @BigMuddyBlues
FestPop Editorial Staff
Email Comments to: Press@FestPop.com